Allure | Gerroa Beach House
AUD per night
Luxury beach house overlooking Seven Mile Beach at Gerroa
#13792 - Gerroa - Holiday house
Listed since July 2011. Shortlisted by 27 members.
- 6people (max)
- Seven Mile Beach right at your doorstep
- Three bedrooms. Open plan living area upstairs with spectacular views.
- Metres to the beach, and a short stroll to the famous Blueswimmer at Seahaven cafe.
Located right on Seven Mile Beach and lagoon at Gerroa, Allure is a level stroll to the award winning Seahaven Cafe. Everything from swimming, surfing, walking, windsurfing or just relaxing is right on your doorstep at Allure. Allure provides three well appointed bedrooms as well as an expansive living and dining area with a panoramic view of Seven Mile Beach. All the nice touches are there - plasma TV, DVD, Austar, wireless internet and plenty more to make your stay one to remember.
• Gourmet kitchen with electric oven and hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and coffee machine.
• Separate dining area which opens onto a small balcony looking west.
• Spacious lounge opening onto a long entertainment deck directly overlooking the beach. Flatscreen TV, DVD, CD player.
• Separate WC upstairs.
• Main king bedroom with ensuite and built-in wardrobe. King size bed can be split into 2 long singles if required.
• Second and third queen bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
• Main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
• Laundry with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, clothesline.
• Rumpus room opening onto a private courtyard at the back of the property
• Courtyard has gas BBQ and an outdoor setting.
• Large grassed area at the front of the property straight across from the beach.
• Complimentary Austar and wireless internet.
• Central reverse cycle air conditioning - cool in summer and warm in winter.
Pop along to the paper shop/general store, or a bit further on to the award-winning Seahaven Cafe. Across the road is the beach and river where you can canoe, surf the waves or fossick for shells. Or wander rainforest trails, browse the many galleries, craft and antique shops of historical Berry, Kiama and Kangaroo Valley.
- Barbecue - Gas
- Bath tub
- Boat ramp
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Freeview (TM)
- Heat pump - Aircon
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Mobile coverage - Vodafone
- Playstation ®
- SKY TV ®
- Telephone (local calls)
- Washing machine
Bedroom 11 x Split King bed
Bedroom 21 x Queen bed
Bedroom 31 x Queen bed
Linen: Linen supplied and included with rental.
Cleaning: Cleaning provided and included with rental.
Cleaning (Included) ; Linen (Included) ;
Request a booking
Owner/Manager contact details will be provided by Bookastay once you've made a booking request.