The Loft at Barossa
AUD per night
Lyndoch, Barossa Valley
#18208 - Barossa Valley - Holiday house
Listed since November 2011. Shortlisted by 2 members.
- 8people (max)
- Stunning vineyard cottage located on 38 acre vineyard with sweeping views
- Located in a major tourism precinct close to wineries and fine restaurants
- Free WiFi, Reverse-cycle air conditioning, Spa bath and Log fire if this delights
Loft, originally a circa 1890 dairy is an exquisite spacious and luxury vineyard cottage with free WiFi and views into the vineyards and Barossa ranges. The ground floor has a master bedroom with high ceiling, king bed with LED TV, walk-in robe leading to a stunning ensuite with oval spa bath, double basin and a glass framed shower. The lounge has featured ceilings and super modern, fully equipped kitchen. The picture windows provide direct views to the vineyard rows. There is a dedicated laundry space with combo washer-dryer.
An elegant staircase leads to the mezzanine level with two bedrooms, and a double access elegant ensuite with spa bath, a beautiful trough basin & glass framed shower.
One bedroom has a queen bed with LED TV & a balcony with breathtaking overviews. The third bedroom has two single beds convertible to king & views to the expansive gardens.
The cottage has private outdoor garden, luxury designer decorations, reverse-cycle air conditioning, LED TVs, Cheminees Chazelles log fire in winter (wood supplied), gas barbeque, verandah and is featured with a grand mural of Renoir's Luncheon of the Boating Party.
The Loft is located in a major tourism precinct and is close to wineries, fine restaurants, the Whispering Wall, nature walks, Rose Garden, Lyndoch Lavender Farm, helicopter rides, antique shops and art and craft shops.
- A decanter of port (content only), bedside chocolates & muffins on arrival.
- Provisions for self-catering cooked and continental breakfast for each morning.
- Tea & coffee facilities.
- 2+ night stays will also receive a bottle of Estate's wine per booking. Wine is extra for 1 night stays and can be ordered at the time of booking or on arrival.
Displayed rates are based on one couple using one bedroom. Extra charges applicable to extra guests are AUD$95.00 per each extra adult per night, children 0-2 AUD$25.00 each per night, children 3-12 AUD$50 each per night.
- Barbecue - Gas
- Broadband Internet
- Clothes dryer
- Cot available
- DVD player
- Easy access
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump - Aircon
- Mobile coverage - Telecom
- Mobile coverage - Vodafone
- Spa bath
- Telephone (local calls)
- Washing machine
3 bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin convertible to king)
Master w double entry en-suite
MIstress w double entry en-suite
Linen: Linen supplied and included with rental.
Cleaning: Cleaning provided and included with rental.
Cleaning (Included) ; Linen (Included) ;
Request a booking
Owner/Manager contact details will be provided by Bookastay once you've made a booking request.
* Smoking allowed outside only.
* Children must be supervised by adults at all times.
* Guests are required to complete Barossa Shiraz Estate's Guest Registration form available in the cottage on arrival.